Are these Authentic Dinosaur Bones?
Yes, we only sell genuine fossilised remains of dinosaur bones. Please consult our Authenticity page for more information.
Where Are the Sources Of Fossils?
The majority of our specimens are sourced in the U.K. We also source from other countries, such as the U.S, German, France, Morocco etc.
The Orginial sources of individual fossil will be stated on the item page and its authenticity documentation.
Where Is Neo Jurassica Based?
Neo Jurassica Ltd is based in England and is a British limited liability company registered at United Kingdom Companies House (Company Number: 12292681). We mainly operate online, at tradeshows and at private client tailored viewings.
Why Some Items Are Reservation Based? / Why Can't I Pay In Full?
Fossils in nature are different to other goods. Not only they are precious remains of the past, they also vary drastically in sizes, weights and shapes. Therefore, we introduce this reservation-based process because:
- Delivery will be tailored based on item weight, distance of shipping and local regulations. By doing this, we could make delivery processes as smooth and economical as possible
- A full payment can sometimes be financially exhausting. An 8% deposit ensures all customers can secure the items they want.
- By communicating with us, we could customise the item to accommodate your preferences.
How Do I Make A Purchase?
- Website purchases can be completed by following the steps after clicking the Purchase/Reserve Now button. This mainly involves filling essential information for this transaction (Email, Phone, Delivery Address etc.)
- You can purchase without an registered account. But we recommend registering one, so your essential information can be stored for future purchases.
- After successful payments, your order will be generated. One of our team member will contact you for additional options such as customisation and international shipping.
Other MethodsAlternatively, you are welcome to reserve an item in the following ways:
- Notify us via inquiry form under the item page.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Message us on our Facebook Page or Instagram.
- Contact our team member for another purchase, if you have made a purchase before.
What Currency Are The Prices Listed In?
All fossils are listed for sale with a price in Great British Pounds Sterling. Our payment service allows you to pay in major currencies.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We primarily collect payments with Stripe, a global transaction service company that accepts Visa, Mastercard, ApplePay, GooglePay and many more. Paypal is also supported. We accept direct bank transfers, and more payment channels will be added soon.
How can I Acquire Refund / Cancel Order?
You can acquire a full refund on deposit within 14 days of receiving your deposit. In addition, you have statutory rights to cancel your order and receive a full refund, including incurred charges such as delivery. Any cancellation notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note the differences in the following circumstances:
- An irretrievable customisation operation has been undertaken. We cannot issue any refunds in this case.
- A retrievable customisation operation has been undertaken. No customisation fees can be refunded.
- Returned goods are not in original conditions. We cannot issue any refunds in this case.
How Can I Apply For Research Support?
For specific details, please consult our Research Support page.
You are welcome to get in touch with us for your research need. Contact
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.