Are these Actual Dinosaur Bones?
Yes, we sell genuine fossilised remains of dinosaur bones. All our products are authentic unless their item description specifically mentions cast or composite parts. Please consult our Authenticity page for more information.
Where is Neo Jurassica based?
Neo Jurassica Ltd is based in England and is a British limited liability company registered at United Kingdom Companies House (Company Number: 12292681). We mainly operate online, at tradeshows and at private client tailored viewings. We aim to provide industry-leading one-stop experiences to fossil enthusiasts.
How do I Buy Fossils?
- In order to purchase an item on the website, a registered account is needed. Log in to your account or register a new account.
- Once you have an account, you will be able to click on the ‘Reserve’ button on the ‘item page’ of your chosen fossil. Follow the steps and pay the 8% of deposit fee to reserve the item.
- After a reservation is made, one of our shopping assistants will contact you ASAP. He/she will ask for your billing/delivery address, look after your preferences and send you an invoice for the rest of the payment. The item will be shipped after the full amount is received.
Other MethodsAlternatively, you are welcome to reserve an item in the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Message us on our Facebook Page or Instagram.
- Contact your shopping assistant for another purchase, if you have made a purchase before.
Why purchases are reservation based? / Why can't I pay in full?
Fossils in nature are different to other goods. Not only they are precious remains of the past, they also vary drastically in sizes, weights and shapes. Therefore, we introduce this reservation-based process because:
- Delivery will be tailored based on item weight, distance of shipping and local regulations. By doing this, we could make delivery processes as smooth and economical as possible
- A full payment can sometimes be financially exhausting. An 8% deposit ensures all customers can secure the items they want.
- By communicating with us, we could customise the item to accommodate your preferences.
How can I Acquire Refund / Cancel Order?
You can acquire a full refund on deposit within 14 days of receiving your deposit. In addition, you have statutory rights to cancel your order and receive a full refund, including incurred charges such as delivery. Any cancellation notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note the differences in the following circumstances:
- An irretrievable customisation operation has been undertaken. We cannot issue any refunds in this case.
- A retrievable customisation operation has been undertaken. No customisation fees can be refunded.
- Returned goods are not in original conditions. We cannot issue any refunds in this case.
What Currency are the Prices Listed in?
All fossils are listed for sale with a price in Great British Pounds Sterling. Our payment service allows you to pay in major currencies.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We primarily collect payments with Stripe, a global transaction company that accepts Visa, Mastercard, ApplePay, GooglePay and many more. Paypal is also supported. More payment channels will be added soon.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.